Please donate generously. See ANNOUNCEMENTS page for Masjid opening, and Eid Prayers.
We are open for prayers.
In accordance with Maryland’s Roadmap to Recovery-Faith Based Recommendations, we have implemented these rules for prayers at Masjid Us Salaam.
- Must wear mask
- Bring own prayer mat
- Keep 6 feet distance
- No bathroom use
- No Sunnah or Nafil prayers; Fard only
- Individuals upon whom congregational prayer is not obligatory should stay at home (e.g. children, disabled, etc.), and individuals at high-risk of death should they get infected with COVID-19 (e.g. individuals aged >65, those with high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, lung disease, cancer and immuno-compromised state),
- Individuals who are sick (have fever, cough, runny nose, diarrhea, etc.) must not come to the Masjid.
- All persons must take their temperature at home prior to attending congregational prayers.
- A limited number of people will be allowed inside the Masjid.
Eid Ul Adha Mubarak
Insha Allah we will hold our eid prayer on Friday, July 31, 2020, at 7am at the Masjid.
Copyright © 2018 Masjid Us Salaam Inc. - All Rights Reserved.